We are happy to announce that Bidi Vapor has been granted a stay order by the FDA.
Which means all 11 flavors of the BIDI®️ Stick are now legal to market and distribute as the FDA is currently reviewing the previously released MDO.
MELBOURNE, Fla. – With the dawn of a brand new year, Kaival Marketing Services (KMS) has counted the ways 2023 will be an outstanding year for the No. 1 disposable ENDS product in the United States.
1) Win in the courts. A federal court set aside the marketing denial order (MDO) against Bidi Vapor’s non-tobacco flavored vaping devices, allowing Bidi Vapor to continue marketing its flavors—subject to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) discretion–while the agency continues its Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) process. Bidi Vapor and its U.S. distributor, Kaival Brands Innovations Group, handle one of the few remaining flavored vape devices that can still be legitimately sold in the United States.
2) A more robust sales team. Dean Simmons, a former executive with Swisher International, is a very much welcome addition to the KMS sales team, and will most likely bring in new revenue through his many years of developing relationships within the industry.
3) Better packaging. The BIDI® Stick retains its moisture-proof condition with the addition of a sealed pouch inside its carton packaging, retaining its stringent sanitation standards while keeping its e-liquid contained and secure.
4) Renewed commitment to sustainability. The BIDI® Stick’s new and improved packaging is also tied to Bidi Vapor’s BIDI® Cares program, encouraging customers to send in their empty BIDI® Sticks for recycling of its components. Aside from these, its new spill-proof pouch and cleverly designed packaging has a shorter biodegradation rate.
5) PMI licensing agreement. Bidi Vapor and Kaival Brands’ strong partnership with Philip Morris International (PMI). With agreements to use patents and methods from Bidi Vapor and Kaival’s products, PMI will lead the expansion of awareness for the company’s premium, innovative and sustainable product qualities to new markets outside the United States.
ABOUT BIDI VAPOR
Based in Melbourne, Florida, Bidi Vapor maintains a commitment to responsible adult-focused marketing, strict youth access prevention measures and age-verification standards, as well as sustainability through its BIDI® Cares recycling program. Bidi Vapor’s device, the BIDI® Stick, is a premium product made with high-quality components, a UL-certified battery and technology designed to deliver a consistent vaping experience for adult smokers 21 and over. Bidi Vapor is also adamant about strict compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations. At Bidi Vapor, innovation is key to its mission, with the BIDI® Stick promoting environmental sustainability, while providing a unique vaping experience to adult smokers.
Niraj Patel, Chief Science and Regulatory Officer of Kaival Brands, owns and controls Bidi Vapor. As a result, Bidi Vapor and Kaival Brands are considered under common control and Bidi Vapor is considered a related party.
For more information, visit www.bidivapor.com.
Thank you for signing the Wholesalers and Direct Retailers Agreement & Terms (“Agreement”). By signing this Addendum, you agree to the following clarification of the intent of the Agreement with regard to the Age-Verification process and online sales as it relates to your role as a reseller to another reseller (those that resell to other resellers, herein “Wholesalers”). The following clarification does not apply or modify the terms of the Agreement related to any sales to, or marketing you may make directed to, end user customers of BIDI® Sticks (the “products”).
With regard preventing underage access to the product and marketing to underage persons, to the extent you do not control the sales practices of your resellers, you agree to act responsibly and comply with your own obligations under the law and in support of the policies in the Agreement in your role as a reseller of the products you purchase and sell under the Agreement. For instance, although you may not control that a cashier checks IDs, you will not sell to those resellers who have a history of selling to minors, as indicated in the FDA’s retailer inspection database. You will not sell and will cease selling to resellers upon knowledge of underage sales of the products or other non-compliance with the law related to sales of such products.
As a reminder, Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (“Kaival”) specifically prohibits any sellers at any level from selling the products via online sales to end user customers without prior written approval from Kaival. You as a Wholesaler agree you will not sell to those resellers that you know intend to sell the products online, and you will not permit such activity in terms with resellers or otherwise.
You will make our requirements for resellers known to those you sell product to, which can include providing them a copy of Bidi Vapor’s Retailer Pledge, and a link to our website where our terms reside and/or passing down policies (including by posting them on an internal ordering portal) so that such resellers are aware of them. All other terms of the Agreement as it relates to Wholesaler shall continue to apply.
Please indicate your agreement by clicking below.