We are happy to announce that Bidi Vapor has been granted a stay order by the FDA.
Which means all 11 flavors of the BIDI®️ Stick are now legal to market and distribute as the FDA is currently reviewing the previously released MDO.
MELBOURNE, Fla. – With the dawn of a brand new year, Kaival Marketing Services (KMS) has counted the ways 2023 will be an outstanding year for the No. 1 disposable ENDS product in the United States.
1) Win in the courts. A federal court set aside the marketing denial order (MDO) against Bidi Vapor’s non-tobacco flavored vaping devices, allowing Bidi Vapor to continue marketing its flavors—subject to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) discretion–while the agency continues its Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) process. Bidi Vapor and its U.S. distributor, Kaival Brands Innovations Group, handle one of the few remaining flavored vape devices that can still be legitimately sold in the United States.
2) A more robust sales team. Dean Simmons, a former executive with Swisher International, is a very much welcome addition to the KMS sales team, and will most likely bring in new revenue through his many years of developing relationships within the industry.
3) Better packaging. The BIDI® Stick retains its moisture-proof condition with the addition of a sealed pouch inside its carton packaging, retaining its stringent sanitation standards while keeping its e-liquid contained and secure.
4) Renewed commitment to sustainability. The BIDI® Stick’s new and improved packaging is also tied to Bidi Vapor’s BIDI® Cares program, encouraging customers to send in their empty BIDI® Sticks for recycling of its components. Aside from these, its new spill-proof pouch and cleverly designed packaging has a shorter biodegradation rate.
5) PMI licensing agreement. Bidi Vapor and Kaival Brands’ strong partnership with Philip Morris International (PMI). With agreements to use patents and methods from Bidi Vapor and Kaival’s products, PMI will lead the expansion of awareness for the company’s premium, innovative and sustainable product qualities to new markets outside the United States.
ABOUT BIDI VAPOR
Based in Melbourne, Florida, Bidi Vapor maintains a commitment to responsible adult-focused marketing, strict youth access prevention measures and age-verification standards, as well as sustainability through its BIDI® Cares recycling program. Bidi Vapor’s device, the BIDI® Stick, is a premium product made with high-quality components, a UL-certified battery and technology designed to deliver a consistent vaping experience for adult smokers 21 and over. Bidi Vapor is also adamant about strict compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations. At Bidi Vapor, innovation is key to its mission, with the BIDI® Stick promoting environmental sustainability, while providing a unique vaping experience to adult smokers.
Niraj Patel, Chief Science and Regulatory Officer of Kaival Brands, owns and controls Bidi Vapor. As a result, Bidi Vapor and Kaival Brands are considered under common control and Bidi Vapor is considered a related party.
For more information, visit www.bidivapor.com.