Effective Date: March 22, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies you personally (referred to herein as “personal information”), and we may collect other information, from and about you when you access and use the Service. We collect information that you voluntarily provide, we collect certain information automatically, and we may receive personal information about you from third parties. The categories of information we may collect include the following:
Contact Information, such as an individual’s name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
Account Information you provide when you register with the wholesale website, which includes your Contact Information, company name, username/email address, and a password you create to register and login.
Order and Payment information collected when you make a purchase through the wholesale website, including products ordered and Contact Information for the purchaser and recipient. Payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and security code) is collected, processed, and stored by our payment processor, Authorize.net, and Authorize.net shares the last four digits of your credit card number with us. We associate Order and Payment Information with your account.
Demographic Information, such as your date of birth, interests, tastes, and preferences.
Location Information collected automatically from your device when you access and use the Service, and location information you provide when you use a store locator feature.
Other Information you provide, such as photos, videos, and other content and information you post through the Service or provide through communications with us.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Provide and troubleshoot the Service;
- Improve the Service, content, and our products and services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Verify your identity;
- Verify your age and restrict access to the Service;
- Process and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Communicate with you, including for marketing purposes;
- Provide information and notices you are entitled to receive;
- Conduct surveys and promotions;
- Perform analytics and display relevant advertising across websites;
- Personalize and enhance your experience;
- Generate statistics about users and usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
- Comply with and enforce applicable laws and our policies and terms; and
- Prevent misuse of the Service and theft, protect our intellectual property or the rights or property of others, and protect our users, our business, and third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties and service providers or allow them to collect personal information from you:
- Other parties in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, corporate restructuring, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
- Other users of the Service if you post or submit comments, reviews, or other content in publicly accessible areas of the Service.
Third parties if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; enforce our Terms or protect the security or integrity of our Service; exercise, investigate, or protect our rights, property, or personal safety, and the rights, property, or personal safety of our customers, users, or others; protect against potential liability; establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding underage use or purchase of our products, illegal activities, suspected fraud and/or counterfeit products, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you have created an account with the Service, you can update or delete certain Account Information by logging in to your account. You can also unsubscribe from marketing email messages at any time using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in an email. Please note, however, that if you opt-out of marketing email messages you may continue to receive non-commercial communications that we are entitled to send. If you are a resident of California or Nevada or a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have additional privacy rights, as described below.
California: If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our California Privacy Notice.
Nevada: Nevada residents have a right to submit a verified request directing a website operator to not make any “sale” of covered information collected about a consumer for monetary consideration to a person for such person to license or sell the information to additional persons, subject to certain exceptions. We do not engage in the “sale” of covered information, as that term is defined.
European Union: If you are a resident of the EEA, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our Notice for Residents of the EEA.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We transfer your personal information to our servers in the United States, and we may transfer personal information to other countries. The data protection laws of some countries, such as the United States, may not offer a level of privacy protection equivalent to that within the European Economic Area or your home country. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to such other countries.
We strive to implement commercially reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the absolute security of your personal information. When you make a purchase at our wholesale website, your payment information is encrypted and transmitted to our payment processor, Authorize.net.