Who we are
Our website address is https://wholesale.bidivapor.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your personal information such as your name, mailing address and telephone number to verify your identity.
Order and Payment Information
When direct retail and wholesale users leave comments on the site we collect data shown in the comments form, and also the user’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use Contact Form 7 for Contact. All pieces of information is shared within Bidi Vapor only.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We generally use the following types of cookies and other technologies. Please note that providers and their practices may change, so this list may not always be accurate or complete. In addition, not all of the technologies described below may be used with all of the Services.
- Strictly Necessary. This helps make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. A website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences. Also known as functional cookies, these are used to recognize you when you use a Service and enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks.
- Statistics. Also known as analytics or performance cookies, these are used to improve the Service and understand how you use and interact with the websites.
- Advertising. These cookies are set by our advertising partners and are used to track users across websites and display ads that are relevant and engaging for the user.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Provide and troubleshoot the Service;
- Improve the Service, content, and our products and services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Verify your identity;
- Verify your age and restrict access to the Service;
- Process and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Communicate with you, including for marketing purposes;
- Provide information and notices you are entitled to receive;
- Conduct surveys and promotions;
- Perform analytics and display relevant advertising across websites;
- Personalize and enhance your experience;
- Generate statistics about users and usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
- Comply with and enforce applicable laws and our policies and terms; and
- Prevent misuse of the Service and theft, protect our intellectual property or the rights or property of others, and protect our users, our business, and third parties.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For Direct retailer and wholesaler account that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have created an account with the Service, you can update or delete certain Account Information by logging in to your account. You can also unsubscribe from marketing email messages at any time using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in an email. If you opt-out of marketing email messages you may continue to receive non-commercial communications that we are entitled to send.
If you are a resident of California or Nevada or a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have additional privacy rights, as described below.
California: If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our California Privacy Notice.
Nevada: Nevada residents have a right to submit a verified request redirecting a website operator to not make any “sale” of covered information collected about a consumer for monetary consideration to a person for such person to license or sell the information to additional persons, subject to certain exceptions. We do not engage in the “sale” of covered information, as that term is defined.
European Union: If you are a resident of the EEA, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our Notice for Residents of the EEA.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties and service providers or allow them to collect personal information from you:
- Entities that perform services on our behalf, such as email transmission, customer service, website development and hosting, system security, identity verification, advertising, marketing, and data analytics.
- Other parties in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, corporate restructuring, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
- Other users of the Service if you post or submit comments, reviews, or other content in publicly accessible areas of the Service; and
- Third parties if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; enforce our Terms or protect the security or integrity of our Service; exercise, investigate, or protect our rights, property, or personal safety, and the rights, property, or personal safety of our customers, users, or others; protect against potential liability; establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding underage use or purchase of our products, illegal activities, suspected fraud and/or counterfeit products, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.