INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies you personally (referred to herein as “personal information”), and we may collect other information, from and about you when you access and use the Service. We collect information that you voluntarily provide, we collect certain information automatically, and we may receive personal information about you from third parties. The categories of information we may collect include the following:
Contact Information, such as an individual’s name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
Account Information you provide when you register with our website, which includes your Contact Information, company name, username/email address, and a password you create to register and login to the Service.
Order and Payment information collected when you make a purchase through the wholesale website, including products ordered and Contact Information for the purchaser and recipient. Payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and security code) is collected, processed, and stored by our payment processor, Authorize.net, and Authorize.net shares the last four digits of your credit card number with us. We associate Order and Payment Information with your account.
Demographic Information, such as your date of birth, interests, tastes, and preferences.
Location Information collected automatically from your device when you access and use the Service, and location information you provide when you use a store locator feature.
Other Information you provide, such as photos, videos, and other content and information you post through the Service or provide through communications with us.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Provide our products and services
- Provide and troubleshoot the Service
- Improve the Service, content, and our products and services
- Develop new products and services
- Verify your identity
- Verify your age and restrict access to the Service
- Process and respond to your inquiries and requests
- Communicate with you, including for marketing purposes
- Provide information and notices you are entitled to receive
- Conduct surveys and promotions
- Perform analytics and display relevant advertising across websites
- Personalize and enhance your experience
- Generate statistics about users and usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Service
- Comply with and enforce applicable laws and our policies and terms
- Prevent misuse of the Service and theft, protect our intellectual property or the rights or property of others, and protect our users, our business, and third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties and service providers or allow them to collect personal information from you:
- Other parties in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, corporate restructuring, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
- Other users of the Service if you post or submit comments, reviews, or other content in publicly accessible areas of the Service.
- Third parties if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; enforce our Terms or protect the security or integrity of our Service; exercise, investigate, or protect our rights, property, or personal safety, and the rights, property, or personal safety of our customers, users, or others; protect against potential liability; establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding underage use or purchase of our products, illegal activities, suspected fraud and/or counterfeit products, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
The Services may also use Google Analytics to track your use of the Services. You can use this browser add-on provided by Google to opt-out of such tracking.
You can also opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising in the following ways:
- Access our cookie preference tool, as described above.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ where you can opt-out of interest-based ads served by participating NAI and DAA members. Note, however, that not all advertising providers participate in the NAI and DAA. In addition, if you opt-out, you may still see online advertising from us and third parties, but the ads may be less relevant to you.
- Block third party cookies in your browser settings.
- Use privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins that let you block advertising trackers.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTSIf you have created an account with the Service, you can update or delete certain Account Information by logging in to your account. You can also unsubscribe from marketing email messages at any time using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in an email. Please note, however, that if you opt-out of marketing email messages you may continue to receive non-commercial communications that we are entitled to send. If you are a resident of California or Nevada or a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have additional privacy rights, as described below.
- California: If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our California Privacy Notice.
- Nevada: Nevada residents have a right to submit a verified request directing a website operator to not make any “sale” of covered information collected about a consumer for monetary consideration to a person for such person to license or sell the information to additional persons, subject to certain exceptions. We do not engage in the “sale” of covered information, as that term is defined.
- European Union: If you are a resident of the EEA, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) provides you with certain rights with respect to your personal information. Click here to review our Notice for Residents of the EEA.